Shipping & Returns
Aus Safes Shipping / Delivery Options Include:
- Full Delivery & Installation Service - Safe is delivered to the premises. The safe is positioned into the specified location and is professionally installed as previously arranged by Aus Safes. Proceed to check out to complete installation questionnaire to receive a customised installation quote. No obligation to purchase at this stage.
- Delivery to Door (Tailgate) –Safe is delivered to the outside of a gound level front door only (Not taken up/down steps). The receiver is to move the safe into the premises, position and install. It is the responsibility of the receiver to be aware of the weight and dimensions of the safe to determine if they can manoeuvrer the safe appropriately. The purchaser gives authority to leave safe at delivery address.
- Delivery to Site – Receiver must unload the safe off the truck. The receiver must be aware of the weight and dimensions of the safe to determine if they can lift and manoeuvrer the safe appropriately.
- Pick up from Freight Depot – The purchaser will pick up the safe from the depot location selected. Freight calculator chargers can change and the final cost is determine at the time of check out. The purchaser must be aware of the weight and dimensions of the safe to determine if they have the equipment to safely transport and manoeuvrer the safe.
- Pick up from Warehouse – The purchaser may arrange to pick the safe up from the Melbourne based warehouse (depending on the Safe Supplier). The purchaser must be aware of the weight and dimensions of the safe to determine if they have the equipment to safely transport and manoeuvrer the safe.
Shipping & Delivery Costs
Aus Safes freight calculator will provide delivery chargers based on the products weight, dimensions and postal area. The freight calculator will also provide pick up charges from depots which incorporates the cost to freight the goods from the warehouse to a depot location. Freight charges may change and the final freight charge will be determined at time of purchase.
Returns are not accepted for refund for change of mind. The consumer is responsible for reviewing products weight, dimensions and specifications. We recommend consumers carefully preview any orders before adding them to the shopping cart and proceeding with an order.
It is up to the discretion of Aus Safes to accept returns for exchange for a product of equal or great value. The consumer is responsible for any additional freight charges. The consumer must notify Aus Safes within 24 hours of receiving the goods to lodge an exchange request.
If there is a fault with the product the consumer must inform Aus Safes within three days of receiving the goods. Aus Safes will investigate the issue. If the product is deemed to be faulty Aus Safes will issue the consumer with a returns number. Goods to be returned must be in original packaging / boxes and undamaged. Faulty goods will be exchanged with the same product originally purchased.
If the product is damaged during freight the consumer must notify Aus Safes with 24 hours of receipt of the goods. Aus Safes will investigate the issue on a case by case basis.
If the consumer receives the wrong item they must notify Aus Safes within 24 hours. The item must be kept in original packaging / boxes, undamaged and unused. The item will be picked up and the correct item ordered will be delivered to the consumer.